Seguidores

martes, 8 de diciembre de 2020

English Language Challenges

Hello everyone, today I will tell you about my experience with the English language. 

Learning English at university is not easy at all, especially if you don't have a good knowledge base about the language . The truth is, I've had a hard time keeping up with the classes, because my vocabulary is quite reduced, and I have a hard time understanding what they say to me when someone speaks to me, it's easier to understand when it's written.

The use of blogs has helped me to learn new words, to improve writing, spelling and to know the different points of view and tastes that exist among my classmates.

My English needs to be improved, especially the speaking English, which is something I find difficult and scary, because I haven't had any practice. I could improve by learning a new word a day and its pronunciation to expand my vocabulary, especially learning the verbs. Listening to more music, hearing more conversations and also practicing speaking with someone, so that I become a little more fluent and don't get so scared when you need to talk to an expert

In these days I don't make much use of the language, before I used to listen to music, I learned the lyrics of the songs and their meaning or gave me the time to watch movies to learn new words and their pronunciation, but now with the academic load there is no time left to indulge in those pleasures. I use English when we have to look for information in documents to do some evaluated work, or when there is some instruction that does not come in Spanish.


4 comentarios:

  1. Is true, if we had less academic load we would have more time to listen to music or watch movies in English

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I listen to music in english even if i have a ot of academic load

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The most difficult part of learning english is the speaking, i get so nervous when i have to talk and i dont know how to say what i want to say:c

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that one of the weak points of all is the pronunciation, and it is very difficult to practice it.

    ResponderEliminar