Seguidores

martes, 17 de noviembre de 2020

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/SERIES

 Hello people!

Today I will talk about Harry Potter, it is my favorite book and movie saga. Since I was very young my mother read these books to me, taking me into the magic world. This saga is made up of 8 movies and 7 books.

The first film called Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was released in 2001, where the main actors are Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger). Emma is one of my favorite actresses, she is an intelligent, beautiful and brave woman, just like her character.

The story is based on the life of Harry who was an orphan boy who lived with his cruel uncles until he found out he was a wizard. He learns the tragic story behind his scar and that of the death of his parents, finally discovering that his destiny is linked to that of Voldemort, the cause of all these tragedies, and that he must be the one to prevent the resurgence of the so-called “Dark Lord”. All this while he studies at Hogwarts and meets those who will be his best allies.

It really is a great film, ideal for all tastes and with a great story behind it.


15 comentarios:

  1. This is one of the best sagas I've ever seen. Words are unnecessary to explain the sensations when you see these movies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never seen the harry potter movies but everyone speaks so highly of them that I think I will have to watch them someday.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Same! but there are so many parts and they are so long that i think i won't be capable of see it :c

      Eliminar
    2. Ok Amanda, we have panaroma for the vacations :3

      Eliminar
  3. I LOVE THIS SAGA! It's the most perfect thing in the woooorld, just one question, what house you are?.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This bring me so many memories, now i want to see all the movies again

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Watching these movies becomes addictive, even if you already know the dialogues and scenes by heart.

      Eliminar
  5. I love this saga! I've seen these movies a thousand times and I still can't get enough of watching them. I would love to live in a world with magic!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Such a world would be spectacular, for now, we can only cling to our imagination.

      Eliminar