Seguidores

martes, 24 de noviembre de 2020

A MUSIC ARTIST

I don't really have only one favorite singer, I like singers such as Francisca Valenzuela, Mon Laferte and Denise Rosenthal, but today I will talk about Denise Rosenthal. I like very much that the women of Chile have so much talent and that is reflected in their songs.

She is a Chilean singer, songwriter and actress. She is 30 years old. Her first television appearance was in the series Amango in 2007, the blog de la Feña in 2008 (where becomes famous) and in several other Chilean productions such as television series and movies. He released her first album in 2013.

Her style of music is based on the pop. Denise's band is integrated only of womens.

The lyrics of her songs always invite to reflect and to talk about respect, appreciation and self-esteem, encouraging women to love themselves. I really like her music.

The songs I like the most from this artist are "Tiene sabor", "Encadená", "El amor no duele" and "La santería", which is a musical collaboration with Danna Paola and Lola Indigo.

I have had the opportunity to be in three of her concerts, and to get to know her. Her shows are really incredible and motivating, with their dances, melodies and games, they fill the whole place with joy and good vibes.



7 comentarios:

  1. She's a pretty wonderful artist! In fact I like some of her songs, but now it's impossible to think about her and automatically remember "cámara increíble, pantalla increíble" haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. She is a very talent singer and dancer, i've seen her in live on two opportunities!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You know how much I love Denise, I love her music and her empowerment, one day we will see her live again.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I remember when I saw "El blog de la feña" and "Amango", from that moment I like her voice. Now she clearly has another style and I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. OMGGGGG, i love heeeeer her power, her strength, idkkkk she is a goddess.. Love and respect her or i will kill you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I have songs of her that I dom't like, but she herself is just wonderful

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I only know her from the commercial "incredible camera ..." hahaha

    ResponderEliminar